By Sanjeev Kumar
A meeting with Smt. Anita Chauhan ji, SHO, police station sector 49 , Noida was held with the official of RWA , sector 51 Noida part -2, on 28-10-2018 at 4.30 pm at registered office of RWA i.e. F -48 , sector 51, Noida.
General secretary Mr. Sanjeev Kumar welcomed the SHO sahiba on behalf of RWA and Residents of sector-51 and thanks her for sparing her valuable time out of her busy schedule.
Thereafter he introduced the residents present in the meeting.
After introduction General Secretary handed over the letter containing the main issue and specific problem of the sector which were discussed one by one.
SHO raised the issue of Manav Rachana school and wanted to know the details.
Mr. Sanjeev Kumar explained her in details that the school has opened three illegal gates in the sector in violation of approved plan from Noida Authority and Noida Authority on the basis of our complaints at Chief Minister "JANSUNWAI APP" issued "THREE " notices to School authority to close all the illegal gates.
Though school did not comply the direction of Noida authority because of their contacts in noida authority as well as police but on the contrary complaints against us that we have demanded Rs 35000/- from them so extortion case be registered against us which is completely false, untrue and misleading the authorities. Recently a meeting was called by chairman Noida authority where RWA and Manav Rachna school owner were called to resolve the matter where in we have enlisted large no of difficulties/objection by the residents but Chairman suggested to resolve the issue.
This was in progress but simultaneously they have now filed another complaint against us. The matter is hanging now because of their complaint.
(2) To control / finish the menace of drinking alcohol in parks, green belt and on the road near govt. Girls Sr. Secondary school and VDS market in evening and till late night. SHO assured to take remedial action on priority and when noticed such activity to inform police without delay.
(3) Illegal parking of commercial vehicles in sector by the villagers in violation of Hon’ble high court order. SHO assured e that she will take necessary action to stop it by deputing staff .
(4) To remove encroachments from foot path by the hawkers from our gate near girl’s school to VDS market. SHO kindly agreed to instruct her officers to remove them.
(5) To install gates between village and sector which will be helpful to control crimes both in village and sector for which we need her help and support.
The SHO kindly agreed to depute her officers who will be present till the gates are installed.
(6) On the issue of Guest houses , PGs running in the sector she will carry out surprised raids on them and will certainly help to maintain peaceful atmosphere in the sector.
After meeting all the office bearers of RWA and Residents thanked the SHO madam for her kind assurances on all the problem of the Sector-51.